We are committed to fostering deep, robust, personal relationships and customized solutions by:
- Flexibility tailored to your specific needs
- Dedicated team of skilled specialists led by high-quality advisors
- Highly personalized service
- Innovative and customized solutions-this enables us to tackle some of your most complex challenges, such as the sale of concentrated positions or a highly tax sensitive issue.
- Committed to serving your best interests by working closely with you, your family and your personal advisors to help reduce taxes, fund education, plan for retirement and pass on your assets.
Where do you want to be in the future? What would you like to be doing when you retire? We start by asking you questions and then we listen. We also know those answers may change over time. That’s why listening is just one of the many things we do best at HVIA. A portfolio is created based on your specific investment objectives. Our process includes:
1. Setting Realistic Financial Goals:
We start every relationship by exploring your financial situation, expectations and income needs, risk tolerance and time horizon.
2. Customized Investment Plan:
Working with you, your personal Portfolio Manager creates an investment plan. Together you set the overall strategy and guidelines for the portfolio, identify the different asset classes and investment style that reflect your objectives.
3. Building the Optimal Portfolio:
We build a diversified portfolio of individual securities using the following three classes - Equity, Fixed Income and Cash Management.
4. Monitoring Performance:
Every quarter you receive a package that details our current economic view and the current status of your portfolio. At the end of the year that package includes a report detailing the past year’s performance.
5. Rebalancing the Portfolio:
As your needs change, it’s important that your portfolio reflects those changes. Your Portfolio Manager will revisit your financial goals and objectives annually, sooner if needed, to assure your portfolio matches your updated objectives and goals as well as changes in our market forecast.
At HVIA, we begin with an economic overview that carefully analyzes inflation, unemployment, interest rates and corporate earnings. This provides the framework for constructive analysis of individual securities to find both Equity and Fixed Income investment that meet our investment criteria:
Our Equity security selection process is G.A.R.P. (Growth at a Reasonable Price) and consists of high quality, large capitalization growth companies. While our Fixed Income selection process includes investment grade bonds to meet income requirements.To Schedule an Appointment Contact: Melissa Mineau or Sherri Danny at (845) 294-6127 or 1(800) 925-4572.