Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc. has over 20 years of experience implementing investment portfolios for institutional clients. Markets are more complex today than ever before and Hudson Valley Investment Advisors core strength is assisting fiduciaries in navigating the complexities. Our institutional clients include Pension Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, Foundations, Endowments, Corporations and Charitable Organizations. We focus on research, strategy and execution as the foundation of a sound investment portfolio. Strategy is the process of combining our strong research capabilities with our disciplined Portfolio Management Process.
Effective execution of an investment portfolio is paramount to its success. Research and strategy are ineffective without quality execution. Hudson Valley Investment Advisors team approach allows us to provide timely, efficient, accurate and responsive services. Having a direct point of contact, not an 800 number, allows all client requests to be addressed in a timely manner. Our competitive advantage is one that allows us to continually invest in new technologies to satisfy our business needs, while remaining small enough to offer flexible and tailored services to meet our client’s needs.
- Portfolio Attribution: The tool used by Portfolio Managers to monitor and evaluate the components of the portfolio that make up its investment performance.
- Portfolio Rebalancing: Our Portfolio Managers perform rebalancing on a strategic and tactical basis to ensure our clients are best positioned within the framework of our Investment Policy Committee recommendations.
- Client Support: Supporting our clients is the heart of the HVIA experience. Our experienced support staff handles all aspects of the client experience, from transferring in assets to creating custom reporting for board meetings or regulatory reporting.
- Monthly statement of assets and activity.
- Online access to account information.