Internet Privacy Statement
To make the most out of your visits to our website and applications we may request that you provide us with some contact information. We may also receive your contact information via a third-party website if you request information about financial products and services on that website. We may gather information such as:
- Your name and email address
- Your IP address, browser type and version
- Which pages you view, if any, that linked you to our website
How It Is Used
We may need to share your contact information in order to help serve your financial needs and to help run day-to-day business activities. To enhance the quality of your visit to our website and applications, we track website and application use activity. The information we gather helps us:
- Develop a better understanding of website and application use activity to improve our site and application offerings
- Resolve issues clients may encounter in using our website or applications
- Provide you with customized and relevant information and offers
Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc. Cookies: A "cookie" is an electronic file that holds small strings of text. When you visit our website, we send a cookie to your browser so that we can recognize it when you or another user of your computer returns to our website. If you visit our website by clicking on our banner ads or special offers on our partners' website/social media, we may track this information to improve navigation and deliver relevant information when you arrive at our website.
If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to contact you about our services and products. We may use your email address to send you communications about the following:
- Regularly scheduled email newsletters about or related to Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Requests for names and contact information of individuals that could benefit from our services
- Email Communications for which you have registered to receive
- Updates about our services and products
- Service notifications related to your accounts
We will never ask you to send personal information such as your Social Security or account numbers through a non-secure email.
You may visit www.networkadvertising.org to learn more about this type of advertising that occurs in your browser. You may also be able to use your device settings to help limit data collection for this type of advertising. For iOS devices, you may be able to set “Limit Ad Tracking.” For Android devices, you may enable “Opt-out of interest-based advertising.”
We may be required to give information about our business to regulatory authorities where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law. This may include personal information about you. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.